FINANCIAL FITNESS REVIEW
We often get the impression people don’t ask for help about their financial situation because they only have one or two pressing concerns and may feel they would not be a “fit” for a comprehensive engagement. However, we want to make sure every question you have is answered, especially those nagging ones that keep you up at night. That’s why we also offer a one-time Financial Fitness Review.
This consists of a “snapshot” of your current financial situation and answers up to three of your most pressing financial questions. Perhaps you can relate to some of these questions:
- I just received an inheritance. How should I invest it? How much of it can I spend?
- Am I on track to retire at 65?
- What’s the best way to pay for my child or grandchild’s education?
- Can you help me make the best 401(k) selections?
- What should I invest in?
- Do I have adequate life insurance?
- Is the life insurance policy I’ve got a rip off?
- Is retiring early an option for me?
- I’m becoming a partner in my law firm. Can you help me figure out estimated taxes?
- I want to change careers. What do I need to do to handle it financially?
For a single fee, we review your questions and concerns (along with the supporting documentation) for up to two hours during a face-to-face meeting. We also allow some time for future follow up questions directly related to the review, if needed.
If, after the Financial Fitness Review, you wish to upgrade to a full and Integrated Financial Planning engagement you may receive credit toward the Open Retainer fees for all amounts paid within the last 90 days.
If you've had a few pressing concerns that you just want to have addressed, contact us for a Financial Fitness Review.